Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Better late than never

Apparently I am REALLY good at this blogging thing because it's only been a month since I last wrote anything. (Just in case you didn't read this line right the first time, go back through and reread that sentence with a very sarcastic tone).

In other news ...

Makenzie's birthday party went very well. We just had a small party with family - It was a great time. Makenzie didn't tear into the cake like I thought she would but she still ate it and was cute doing so. I just can't believe my baby girl is ONE (well actually OVER one now that I am so late in typing this).



OK, no more about how horrible of a blogger I am - check out the awesome birthday invitation I had made on eBay (the best place in the world to find anything you've ever wanted).





No comments:

Post a Comment