Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

So, it's the 4th of July here and I had this great idea to go get a small handheld flag for Makenzie to hold in some pictures I wanted to take of her. Great idea, right?! NOOOO!! I couldn't find a flag anywhere. I searched high, I searched low, we called, we ran different places in town and out of town. I went everywhere including out of my mind. Eventually I did find a flag and I ran in and got it like I was claiming some sort of land. I figured I would give the flag to her after all this and she would look at it as if to say, no thanks, I am not even going to hold that. But she shocked me - she held it, and even better - she WAVED it. It was so cute, I took video of it but of course I am having a heck of a time getting the video to work on here so I am just going to keep my sanity (or what's left of it) and post a few pic's ...






No comments:

Post a Comment