Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Driving Me Crazy

The other day my coworkers and I were talking about the correct way to maneuver a four way stop sign intersection. Most of us decided if two cars got to the stop sign at the same time and one car was turning left across traffic and the other was going straight ... then the person that gets to go first would be the one that was going straight. Is this correct? Well, being that we just talked about it I am tending to pay more attention to such things. So this afternoon I came to a 4-way stop at the same time as another car across from me. I was turning left and they were going straight so I figured, per our conversation, that car had the right of way. Apparently they didn't agree because we both sat there for a few seconds until I finally did the "go ahead" action with my hand. So they went and as they passed me they FLIPPED ME OFF! Yeah, how rude of ME to let them go. Such a mean one, I am. Next time I am ignoring the four way stop, I don't care who gets there first -- IT'S MY TURN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment