So someone must have lit a fire under my ass because for the past few days, all I have wanted to do is clean. I use the term "wanted" lightly though ... cause really, it's more of a "needed" kind of thing. Since we have all been sick so much the past month or so, a lot of stuff has just been left for better days. Well, here we are and boy is it a MESS!!! All I have to do is sit down and watch one episode of the show called "Hoarders" and it makes me want to go clean. I recommend that show if you need a fire lit under your ass to get your house clean. Of course we are not THAT bad ... However, during my cleaning and baby-proofing spree I have come to one final conclusion ... I don't know what smartass came up with the term "baby-proofing" but I don't think my house will EVER be COMPLETELY baby-proofed. I give up. I have also decided to start some house rules. You tell me if they are too much!
(1) After using a dish, wash it off and PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER - Not on the counter, not in the sink. (Not pointing any fingers or saying any names here, LARRY!!)
(2) Take your shoes off when you get into the house. Don't track your mud and germs all around on the floor on which our baby is crawling.
(3) Put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket, not where ever they fall off your body! (I actually don't mind doing laundry but I hate walking around the house to FIND all the laundry first).
That's it. Those are the rules. Too strict?
The Stigma of the Stay-At-Home Mother
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment